This hire agreement is subject to the terms and conditions stated below. By proceeding with this hire it is deemed that you have agreed to accept all the following terms and conditions:-
- Failure to pay deposit or leave credit card number may result in the hire being cancelled (unless cost being invoiced) All private hire and school contract deposits are non refundable.
- No alcohol may be consumed on the coach and when attending sporting events no alcohol may be carried on the coach. Any breach of this condition may result in the immediate termination of the hire without completion of the itinerary and without any further claim by the hirer against Denwell Mini Coaches.Denwell reserve the right to refuse access to students who are considered to pose a danger to the passengers or staff through the use of alcohol/violence etc.
- The organiser of the hire accepts total responsibility on behalf of the members of the group
- The hirer is liable for any damage to the coach (including fittings and fabrics) and for any additional valeting caused by the actions of any person carried under this hire agreement.
- The agreed rate for the hire is based on the itinerary and times shown if any of these details change we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
- The price quoted and accepted by customer does not include any parking costs at major events as these are the responsibility of the hirer.
- If any action by any member of the group results in the hire of the coach being delayed or extended beyond the agreed hire period then we reserve the right to charge an additional fee for the extra hire period and to charge for any consequential loss sustained by Denwell Mini Coaches due to the delayed start or return of the coach
- Denwell Mini Coaches will manage vehicle breakdowns in the best way possible, customer safety is paramount. Any delays will be kept to minimum but in these situations understanding and clear communication is important. The Company may feel it necessary to offer a part or full refund for any delay but will not be liable for any additional cost incurred by the customer.
- No food is to be consumed on the coach without prior permission of the driver.
- Denwell Mini Coaches will not be held liable or responsible for any damages or consequential loss suffered by the group when caused by third parties or other events beyond our direct control.
- In no event shall Denwell Mini Coaches (including its officers, employees, directors and suppliers) be held liable for any loss of profits, revenues, or any special incidental or consequential damages, however arising, including negligence resulting from or in connection with this agreement.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that any pick up point or destination point is accessible by the coach
- The driver will manage driving periods to ensure they meet VOSA and EU driver regulations
- Any outstanding payments shall be made to the driver on the outward part of the transport; a receipt will be issued by the driver.
- Private school contracts are for the full year and no refunds will be made for part attendance unless a prior agreement has been had.
- There will be a charge for any cleaning required due to passenger illness/sick. This will carried out professionals and the charge passed on to the customer. Charge will be from £75.00
Cancellations must be made firstly by telephone after which this must be followed up by cancellation in writing.
In the event of cancellation by the hirer the company reserves the right to retain any deposit paid.